30 August, 2009

The Countdown Begins!

Dear readers,

Well, the countdown has officially started. In four days I will be boarding a plane and heading to the Czech Republic for four months. I'm excited, but nervous all at the same time. But, I know that I'll have an amazing time.

Starting on Friday night was the cast party for our shadowcast. I got to see just about everyone in the cast before I left, which was awesome. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and recalling the stuff that we did during the show. I'm going to miss them all a lot and it will be very exciting to perform with them again when I come back.

Last night my parents threw me a going away cookout and it was a lot of fun. I saw a good deal of my friends and relatives. We basically just hung out and ate a lot of food and had a good time. Everyone wished me good luck and safe travels. It was just a good time, but it did remind me that summer is coming to an end.

I can't believe it, but it's really true. Summer is almost over and I leave soon. But there will plenty of adventures to come as I embark on a
journey. And everyone reading this blog will be able to follow me and my adventures!

I know this is a little bit of an awkward post, but I hope to experience a lot and I hope that you all enjoy the journey along with me! So, that's it. Here's the first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment