26 November, 2009

Film Log Day 6: Happy Thanksgiving!: Part 2

I said there'd be another update and I didn't lie!

I didn't think I'd be on set as much as I was today. I ended up taking a lot of still shots for Steph and Shayna (which also included production stills of them setting things up and stuff), and I ended up being the slate girl again. I know what I'm doing really well by this point in time, so that's a good thing. But, I was on set for almost the entire day...except when I left for class.

Thanksgiving was absolutely amazing! Kris and Josh did an awesome job of cooking the chicken and stuffing. It was absolutely amazing and I couldn't believe that I was able to have Thanksgiving in Prague! It actually felt like we were at home. And then the apple pie and ice cream was also wonderful. Kim showed up later with mashed potatoes and they were delicious too! I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving in another country. I don't know if I would do it all over again if given the chance, but I certainly am not complaining about things.

I think Steph and Shayna's movie is coming along just fine. They know exactly what they are doing and they have everything budgeted out. So, everything seems just fine. We will see what tomorrow holds. Tomorrow seems like it will be a much longer day as we are shooting from 2pm to 11pm. The up side of this is that I can sleep in tomorrow and not feel like I should be somewhere. So, here's to sleeping in!

I'll also post some of the pictures from Thanksgiving and their set once I retrieve them off of Steph's camera. So, stay tuned for that.

In other news, Steph has a friend staying with us, Rachael, and it turns out that I have met her briefly two years ago when we neighbors. Such a small world. Also, I'm working on making blood for Tarek and Drew's shoot on Saturday...which is coming along. I'm in need of syrup to make it thicker, but I think I finally go the color right. It was making people nauseous...so I'm doing something right. And once I finish with them, I will move on to finishing the costumes for Jacob's movie. I'm a busy person.

So, with all this in mind. I will update tomorrow and post pictures. I'm heading to bed now...sleep is a good thing. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment